Rotary measurement kit
We designed this wireless system to measure the positional accuracy of a rotary axis. It measures machine rotary axis movement and compares data with measured by the machine hardware. Difference between data provided by the machine and measured is machine axis positioning error. Wally offers a new possibility for measurements and calibration correct angular positioning with high repeatability. That is essential for a high quality production.
Wally is an accessory upgrade for the laser measurement system HPI-3D. The system offers the highest possible precision for rotary axis measurement and calibration. It does so by performing an auto calibration. Furthermore rotary measurements are a part of the HPI-3D software. So there is no need to learn new software.
The flexible mounting options and ability to mount Wally and HPI-3D separately from each other makes the setup easy. So the alignment takes only a couple of minutes. Built-in Lithium–Ion battery offers up to 30h of operation.
- Automatic work – after setting just push START button to begin measurement, everything is done automatically
- Highest accuracy & precision – 1 arc-second precision with 0,5 arc second repeatability
- Fast & easy beam alignment – easy to use and intuitive software helps with fast and effective set up of equipment
- Wireless operation – Wally communicates with PC via Bluetooth, high capacity build-in battery allows for 30 hours work
- Module mountings – special mountings are designed to fit every kind of machine tool
- Off axis measurements – new software allows for off axis measurements which are used especially for 5-axis machines