Frequency Laser Standard is an automatic laboratory device designed to compare and calibrate He-Ne (632,8nm wavelength) lasers. High stability of the laser is achieved with help of reference frequencies based on the transition of atomic iodine isotope vapour. This unique laboratory device with automatic absorption peaks detection is able to output results to a build-in VFD graphic display. Rack mount version is also available.
- Fully compliance with the International Committee of Weights and Measures CIPM 97 “Mise en pratique” recommendations for metrology realisation
- Frequency repeatability: 2.5 x 10 -11
- Frequency stability: 2.5 x 10 -12
- Compact construction
- Automatic tune/lock-in at 12 different iodine hyperfine components
- Primary laser reference standards for realization of the meter
- Calibration reference for stabilized lasers